Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the staging tree with the kselftest-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 13:27:13 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the staging tree got conflicts in:

  tools/testing/selftests/android/ion/ipcsocket.c
  tools/testing/selftests/android/ion/ipcsocket.h

between commit:

  08c5d41130e5 ("selftests: android: fix multiple definition of sock_name")

from the kselftest-fixes tree and commit:

  e722a295cf49 ("staging: ion: remove from the tree")

from the staging tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the files) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell