Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the f2fs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 12:31:12 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the f2fs tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

In file included from <command-line>:32:
./usr/include/linux/f2fs.h:92:2: error: unknown type name 'u8'
   92 |  u8 algorithm;
      |  ^~
./usr/include/linux/f2fs.h:93:2: error: unknown type name 'u8'
   93 |  u8 log_cluster_size;
      |  ^~

Caused by commit

  63d18d4913e5 ("f2fs: add F2FS_IOC_GET_COMPRESS_OPTION ioctl")

You should only use the "__" versions of types in uapi headers.

I have used the version of the f2fs tree from next-20201102 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell