Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tip tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 13:39:02 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in:

  kernel/kprobes.c

between commit:

  645f224e7ba2 ("kprobes: Tell lockdep about kprobe nesting")

from Linus' tree and commits:

  d741bf41d7c7 ("kprobes: Remove kretprobe hash")
  6e426e0fcd20 ("kprobes: Replace rp->free_instance with freelist")

from the tip tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the code updated by the former, so I
just used the latter) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now
fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts
should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is
submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with
the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell