Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tip tree with the block tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 14:14:46 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in:

  include/linux/sched/signal.h
  include/linux/tracehook.h
  kernel/signal.c
  kernel/task_work.c

between commits:

  fdb5f027ce66 ("task_work: use TIF_NOTIFY_SIGNAL if available")
  bf6996650675 ("task_work: remove legacy TWA_SIGNAL path")
  ceb39b7c17b7 ("kernel: remove checking for TIF_NOTIFY_SIGNAL")

from the block tree and commit:

  114518eb6430 ("task_work: Use TIF_NOTIFY_SIGNAL if available")
  12db8b690010 ("entry: Add support for TIF_NOTIFY_SIGNAL")

from the tip tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the former versions - this may be wrong,
please let me know) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed
as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should
be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell