Subject: Re: linux-next: build warning after merge of the ftrace tree

From: Jonathan Corbet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 13:29:29 -0700

On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 15:25:52 -0500
Steven Rostedt <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 12:24:32 -0700
> Jonathan Corbet <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> > The problem is those literal blocks.  The easiest fix will be to just use
> > the double-colon notation to indicate a literal block, so the paragraph
> > above would end with "...start your code with::".  Note that there's a few
> > of them to fix.  
> 
> Would something like the below work? I think I fixed the other places with
> issues and for consistency, replaced the ".. code-block:: c" with just "::"
> usage throughout the file.

That will work.  It will also have the effect of removing C syntax
highlighting from the formatted output; that is fine with me, but others
are more attached to it.

jon