Subject: linux-next: Fixes tag needs some work in the v4l-dvb tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 19:04:46 +1100

Hi all,

In commit

  cf7f34777a5b ("media: vim2m: Register video device after setting up internals")

Fixes tag

  Fixes: commit 96d8eab5d0a1 ("V4L/DVB: [v5,2/2] v4l: Add a mem-to-mem videobuf framework test device")

has these problem(s):

  - leading word 'commit' unexpected

In commit

  eff5ce02e170 ("media: venus: put dummy vote on video-mem path after last session release")

Fixes tag

  Fixes: 07f8f22a33a9e ("media: venus: core: remove CNOC voting while device

has these problem(s):

  - Subject has leading but no trailing parentheses
  - Subject has leading but no trailing quotes

Please do not split Fixes: tags over more than one line. (And the second
line of *above* the first :-()

In commit

  e44fb034b032 ("media: venus: core: vote with average bandwidth and peak bandwidth as zero")

Fixes tag

  Fixes: 07f8f22a33a9e ("media: venus: core: remove CNOC voting while device

has these problem(s):

  - Subject has leading but no trailing parentheses
  - Subject has leading but no trailing quotes

Please do not split Fixes: tags over more than one line. (And the second
line of *above* the first :-()

In commit

  9e8efdb57879 ("media: venus: core: vote for video-mem path")

Fixes tag

  Fixes: 07f8f22a33a9e ("media: venus: core: remove CNOC voting while device

has these problem(s):

  - Subject has leading but no trailing parentheses
  - Subject has leading but no trailing quotes

Please do not split Fixes: tags over more than one line. (And the second
line of *above* the first :-()

In commit

  21926d466e3a ("media: venus: core: change clk enable and disable order in resume and suspend")

Fixes tag

  Fixes: 07f8f22a33a9e ("media: venus: core: remove CNOC voting while device

has these problem(s):

  - Subject has leading but no trailing parentheses
  - Subject has leading but no trailing quotes

Please do not split Fixes: tags over more than one line. (And the second
line of *above* the first :-()

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell