Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the usb tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 16:15:06 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the usb tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs) produced
this warning:

drivers/usb/typec/class.c:632: warning: Excess function parameter 'num_alt_modes' description in 'typec_partner_set_num_altmodes'
drivers/usb/typec/class.c:632: warning: Excess function parameter 'num_alt_modes' description in 'typec_partner_set_num_altmodes'
drivers/usb/typec/class.c:632: warning: Excess function parameter 'num_alt_modes' description in 'typec_partner_set_num_altmodes'
drivers/usb/typec/class.c:632: warning: Excess function parameter 'num_alt_modes' description in 'typec_partner_set_num_altmodes'
drivers/usb/typec/class.c:632: warning: Excess function parameter 'num_alt_modes' description in 'typec_partner_set_num_altmodes'
drivers/usb/typec/class.c:632: warning: Excess function parameter 'num_alt_modes' description in 'typec_partner_set_num_altmodes'
drivers/usb/typec/class.c:632: warning: Excess function parameter 'num_alt_modes' description in 'typec_partner_set_num_altmodes'
drivers/usb/typec/class.c:632: warning: Excess function parameter 'num_alt_modes' description in 'typec_partner_set_num_altmodes'
drivers/usb/typec/class.c:632: warning: Excess function parameter 'num_alt_modes' description in 'typec_partner_set_num_altmodes'
drivers/usb/typec/class.c:632: warning: Excess function parameter 'num_alt_modes' description in 'typec_partner_set_num_altmodes'
drivers/usb/typec/class.c:632: warning: Excess function parameter 'num_alt_modes' description in 'typec_partner_set_num_altmodes'
drivers/usb/typec/class.c:632: warning: Excess function parameter 'num_alt_modes' description in 'typec_partner_set_num_altmodes'

Introduced by commit

  a0ccdc4a77a1 ("usb: typec: Add number of altmodes partner attr")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell