Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tip tree with the pci tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 15:03:36 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in:

  arch/x86/pci/i386.c

between commit:

  ace091d17272 ("x86/PCI: Fix kernel-doc markup")

from the pci tree and commit:

  638920a66a17 ("x86/PCI: Make a kernel-doc comment a normal one")

from the tip tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell