Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the arm64 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 18:28:40 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm64/kernel/mte.c

between commit:

  e710c29e0177 ("arm64: mte: make the per-task SCTLR_EL1 field usable elsewhere")

from the arm64 tree and commit:

  44a7127eb3a4 ("arm64: mte: add in-kernel MTE helpers")

from the akpm tree.

I fixed it up (the former just removed some of the context for what the
latter added) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as
far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be
mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell