Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] phy: ralink: phy-mt7621-pci: some fixes for COMPILE_TEST

From: Sergio Paracuellos <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 11:56:10 +0100

Hi Vinod,

After merging the phy-next tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

drivers/phy/ralink/phy-mt7621-pci.c:17:10: fatal error: mt7621.h: No such file or directory
17 | #include <mt7621.h>
 |          ^~~~~~~~~~

This driver has two includes which are in
"arch/mips/include/asm/mach-ralink" and are directly included in the
driver:
* mt7621.h
* ralink_regs.h

This is because this path is directly included in 'arch/mips/ralink/Platform'
for "ralink".

Adding the include search path to the phy ralink directory fix the problem.

Making 'allmodconfig' in x86_64 also showed two warnings for this driver
because of pointer size and not valid name for MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE ids.

This two have been also fixed and included in this series.

Changes in v2:
    - Added 'Reported-by' tag in PATCH 1/3.

Best regards,
    Sergio Paracuellos

Sergio Paracuellos (3):
  phy: ralink: phy-mt7621-pci: add include search path in Makefile
  phy: ralink: phy-mt7621-pci: avoid warning if COMPILE_TEST is enabled
  phy: ralink: phy-mt7621-pci: set correct name in MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE
    macro

 drivers/phy/ralink/Makefile         | 3 +++
 drivers/phy/ralink/phy-mt7621-pci.c | 6 +++---
 2 files changed, 6 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.1