Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the usb-chipidea-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 21:23:54 +1100

Hi all,

Commits

  b140b354d127 ("usb: typec: Add type sysfs attribute file for partners")
  a67ad71c6468 ("usb: common: ulpi: Constify static attribute_group struct")
  61336e5db8f9 ("usb: typec: Constify static attribute_group structs")
  f18890ead25d ("USB: core: Constify static attribute_group structs")
  137bd0e04f46 ("usb: typec: tcpm: Stay in SNK_TRY_WAIT_DEBOUNCE_CHECK_VBUS till Rp is seen")
  2413711487c3 ("usb: typec: tcpm: Disregard vbus off while in PR_SWAP_SNK_SRC_SOURCE_ON")
  38707ad78e16 ("usb: typec: Expose Product Type VDOs via sysfs")
  581140741224 ("usb: typec: Consolidate sysfs ABI documentation")
  5b63ba7f3f62 ("usb: pd: DFP product types")
  b5325e0017d7 ("usb: isp1301-omap: Convert to use GPIO descriptors")
  9e7290cb419d ("usb: Fix fall-through warnings for Clang")
  cf8314bb9f26 ("usb: typec: Fix num_altmodes kernel-doc error")
  442fa9c05cab ("usb: typec: Add plug num_altmodes sysfs attr")
  1193103c1076 ("usb: typec: tcpci_maxim: Fix the compatible string")
  13c53c00e81f ("dt-bindings: usb: Maxim type-c controller device tree binding document")
  f5a98cc36225 ("usb: typec: tcpci_maxim: Fix uninitialized return variable")
  203fd830a193 ("usb: typec: tcpci_maxim: Enable auto discharge disconnect")
  ebcf6c255080 ("usb: typec: tcpci: Implement Auto discharge disconnect callbacks")
  428804eed4cd ("usb: typec: tcpm: Implement enabling Auto Discharge disconnect support")
  cece16630a9c ("usb: typec: tcpci_maxim: Fix vbus stuck on upon diconnecting sink")
  294a8e667ad9 ("usb: typec: tcpci: frs sourcing vbus callback")
  1c109ebc0134 ("usb: typec: tcpm: frs sourcing vbus callback")
  85c16dc068ed ("usb: typec: tcpm: Refactor logic for new-source-frs-typec-current")
  66d004aff708 ("usb: typec: Add number of altmodes partner attr")
  259fcae90f7e ("usb: pd: Add captive Type C cable type")
  1090d1e366ea ("USB: apple-mfi-fastcharge: Fix kfree after failed kzalloc")
  44e0bf239206 ("usb/max3421: fix return error code in max3421_probe()")
  ff5e0488d7fe ("usb: typec: Remove one bit support for the Thunderbolt rounded/non-rounded cable")
  bb328b790edb ("usb: typec: intel_pmc_mux: Configure Thunderbolt cable generation bits")
  235920c3c80e ("platform/chrome: cros_ec_typec: Correct the Thunderbolt rounded/non-rounded cable support")
  9d11b7220dff ("usb: typec: Correct the bit values for the Thunderbolt rounded/non-rounded cable support")
  dd07e75a143a ("usb: hcd.h: Remove RUN_CONTEXT")
  997d2edc58ed ("usb: host: ehci-mxc: Remove the driver")
  1261e818b439 ("usb: host: imx21-hcd: Remove the driver")
  170408f6e69a ("USB: storage: avoid use of uninitialized values in error path")
  2de743b08132 ("usb: fix a few cases of -Wfallthrough")
  69f7421c6160 ("usb: misc: brcmstb-usb-pinmap: Make sync_all_pins static")
  0f399ba93d3e ("usb: typec: ucsi: Work around PPM losing change information")
  c1a6cb538802 ("usb: typec: ucsi: acpi: Always decode connector change information")
  dcb4ce0e4492 ("usb: misc: brcmstb-usb-pinmap: Fix an IS_ERR() vs NULL check")
  68d6f2bcbfd0 ("kcov, usb: only collect coverage from __usb_hcd_giveback_urb in softirq")
  a7d43316e47c ("USB: host: isp1362: delete isp1362_show_regs()")
  74bfec445b03 ("dt-bindings: connector: Add property to set initial current cap for FRS")
  922a8008fe76 ("usb: xhci: Remove in_interrupt() checks")
  9b28508e2a86 ("usbip: Remove in_interrupt() check")
  b3cbc18f80c6 ("usb: gadget: pxa27x_udc: Replace in_interrupt() usage in comments")
  ff6f2b42ea3a ("usb: core: Replace in_interrupt() in comments")
  b6d8ac49953b ("usb: gadget: udc: Remove in_interrupt()/in_irq() from comments")
  399452b463eb ("USB: host: ehci-pmcmsp: Cleanup usb_hcd_msp_remove()")
  87d64cb083fa ("usb: hosts: Remove in_interrupt() from comments")
  6a700d8af537 ("usb: atm: Replace in_interrupt() usage in comment")
  9573d69a7657 ("USB: sisusbvga: Make console support depend on BROKEN")
  3d30c6e0bb36 ("usb: Add driver to allow any GPIO to be used for 7211 USB signals")
  e7ed6422dd9c ("dt-bindings: Add support for Broadcom USB pin map driver")
  7f08972e12f0 ("usb: host: xhci-mem: remove unneeded break")
  8a508616ef64 ("usb: storage: freecom: remove unneeded break")
  597335205373 ("usb: misc: iowarrior: remove unneeded break")
  c902d58d8b24 ("usb: host: ehci-sched: add comment about find_tt() not returning error")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their committers.

It look like you have rebased (part of) Greg's usb tree into your tree :-(

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell