Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 12:20:09 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/net/ethernet/ibm/ibmvnic.c

between commit:

  b71ec9522346 ("ibmvnic: Ensure that SCRQ entry reads are correctly ordered")

from the net tree and commit:

  ec20f36bb41a ("ibmvnic: Correctly re-enable interrupts in NAPI polling routine")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell