Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the block tree with the arm64 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 14:25:30 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the block tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm64/include/asm/thread_info.h

between commit:

  b5a5a01d8e9a ("arm64: uaccess: remove addr_limit_user_check()")

from the arm64 tree and commit:

  192caabd4dd9 ("arm64: add support for TIF_NOTIFY_SIGNAL")

from the block tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc arch/arm64/include/asm/thread_info.h
index 015beafe58f5,cdcf307764aa..000000000000
--- a/arch/arm64/include/asm/thread_info.h
+++ b/arch/arm64/include/asm/thread_info.h
@@@ -63,7 -66,9 +63,8 @@@ void arch_release_task_struct(struct ta
  #define TIF_NOTIFY_RESUME	2	/* callback before returning to user */
  #define TIF_FOREIGN_FPSTATE	3	/* CPU's FP state is not current's */
  #define TIF_UPROBE		4	/* uprobe breakpoint or singlestep */
- #define TIF_MTE_ASYNC_FAULT	5	/* MTE Asynchronous Tag Check Fault */
 -#define TIF_FSCHECK		5	/* Check FS is USER_DS on return */
++#define TIF_NOTIFY_SIGNAL	5	/* signal notifications exist */
+ #define TIF_MTE_ASYNC_FAULT	6	/* MTE Asynchronous Tag Check Fault */
 -#define TIF_NOTIFY_SIGNAL	7	/* signal notifications exist */
  #define TIF_SYSCALL_TRACE	8	/* syscall trace active */
  #define TIF_SYSCALL_AUDIT	9	/* syscall auditing */
  #define TIF_SYSCALL_TRACEPOINT	10	/* syscall tracepoint for ftrace */
@@@ -96,7 -103,8 +98,8 @@@
  
  #define _TIF_WORK_MASK		(_TIF_NEED_RESCHED | _TIF_SIGPENDING | \
  				 _TIF_NOTIFY_RESUME | _TIF_FOREIGN_FPSTATE | \
- 				 _TIF_UPROBE | _TIF_MTE_ASYNC_FAULT)
 -				 _TIF_UPROBE | _TIF_FSCHECK | _TIF_MTE_ASYNC_FAULT | \
++				 _TIF_UPROBE | _TIF_MTE_ASYNC_FAULT | \
+ 				 _TIF_NOTIFY_SIGNAL)
  
  #define _TIF_SYSCALL_WORK	(_TIF_SYSCALL_TRACE | _TIF_SYSCALL_AUDIT | \
  				 _TIF_SYSCALL_TRACEPOINT | _TIF_SECCOMP | \