Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the microblaze tree with the asm-generic tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 10:57:11 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the microblaze tree got a conflict in:

  arch/microblaze/include/asm/mmu_context.h

between commit:

  94f89922e1e0 ("asm-generic: add generic MMU versions of mmu context functions")

from the asm-generic tree and commit:

  05cdf457477d ("microblaze: Remove noMMU code")

from the microblaze tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell