Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the block tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 14:56:25 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the block tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/md/md.c

between commit:

  57a0f3a81ef2 ("Revert "md: add md_submit_discard_bio() for submitting discard bio"")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  1c02fca620f7 ("block: remove the request_queue argument to the block_bio_remap tracepoint")

from the block tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the code modified by the latter) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell