Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the net-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 20:10:25 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the net-next tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs)
produced these warnings:

include/net/cfg80211.h:1759: warning: Cannot understand  * @struct cfg80211_sar_chan_ranges - sar frequency ranges
 on line 1759 - I thought it was a doc line
include/net/cfg80211.h:1759: warning: Cannot understand  * @struct cfg80211_sar_chan_ranges - sar frequency ranges
 on line 1759 - I thought it was a doc line
include/net/cfg80211.h:1759: warning: Cannot understand  * @struct cfg80211_sar_chan_ranges - sar frequency ranges
 on line 1759 - I thought it was a doc line
include/net/cfg80211.h:1759: warning: Cannot understand  * @struct cfg80211_sar_chan_ranges - sar frequency ranges
 on line 1759 - I thought it was a doc line
include/net/cfg80211.h:1759: warning: Cannot understand  * @struct cfg80211_sar_chan_ranges - sar frequency ranges
include/net/cfg80211.h:1759: warning: Cannot understand  * @struct cfg80211_sar_chan_ranges - sar frequency ranges
 on line 1759 - I thought it was a doc line
include/net/cfg80211.h:1759: warning: Cannot understand  * @struct cfg80211_sar_chan_ranges - sar frequency ranges
 on line 1759 - I thought it was a doc line
include/net/cfg80211.h:1759: warning: Cannot understand  * @struct cfg80211_sar_chan_ranges - sar frequency ranges
 on line 1759 - I thought it was a doc line
include/net/cfg80211.h:1759: warning: Cannot understand  * @struct cfg80211_sar_chan_ranges - sar frequency ranges
 on line 1759 - I thought it was a doc line
include/net/cfg80211.h:1759: warning: Cannot understand  * @struct cfg80211_sar_chan_ranges - sar frequency ranges
 on line 1759 - I thought it was a doc line
include/net/cfg80211.h:1759: warning: Cannot understand  * @struct cfg80211_sar_chan_ranges - sar frequency ranges
 on line 1759 - I thought it was a doc line
include/net/cfg80211.h:1759: warning: Cannot understand  * @struct cfg80211_sar_chan_ranges - sar frequency ranges
 on line 1759 - I thought it was a doc line
include/net/cfg80211.h:1759: warning: Cannot understand  * @struct cfg80211_sar_chan_ranges - sar frequency ranges
 on line 1759 - I thought it was a doc line
include/net/cfg80211.h:1759: warning: Cannot understand  * @struct cfg80211_sar_chan_ranges - sar frequency ranges
 on line 1759 - I thought it was a doc line
include/net/cfg80211.h:1759: warning: Cannot understand  * @struct cfg80211_sar_chan_ranges - sar frequency ranges
 on line 1759 - I thought it was a doc line
include/net/cfg80211.h:1759: warning: Cannot understand  * @struct cfg80211_sar_chan_ranges - sar frequency ranges
 on line 1759 - I thought it was a doc line
include/net/cfg80211.h:1759: warning: Cannot understand  * @struct cfg80211_sar_chan_ranges - sar frequency ranges
 on line 1759 - I thought it was a doc line
include/net/cfg80211.h:5073: warning: Function parameter or member 'sar_capa' not described in 'wiphy'

Introduced by commit

  6bdb68cef7bf ("nl80211: add common API to configure SAR power limitations")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell