Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the rcu tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 13:24:32 +1100

Hi all,

Commit

  cffdc9c7c24c ("EXP sched: Print list of runnable tasks in the current rq")

is missing a Signed-off-by from its author.

Paul, remember the rules for -next:

You will need to ensure that the patches/commits in your tree/series have
been:
     * submitted under GPL v2 (or later) and include the Contributor's
        Signed-off-by,
     * posted to the relevant mailing list,
     * reviewed by you (or another maintainer of your subsystem tree),
     * successfully unit tested, and 
     * destined for the current or next Linux merge window.

Basically, this should be just what you would send to Linus (or ask him
to fetch).  It is allowed to be rebased if you deem it necessary.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell