Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the amdgpu tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 11:53:48 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the amdgpu tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn10/dcn10_mpc.c

between commit:

  61d791365b72 ("drm/amd/display: avoid uninitialized variable warning")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  f03e80d2e82c ("drm/amd/display: Initialize stack variable")

from the amdgpu tree.

I fixed it up (I used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell