Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the drm-misc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 12:23:10 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the drm-misc tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) produced this warning:

drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_display.c: In function 'amdgpu_display_user_framebuffer_create':
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_display.c:929:24: warning: unused variable 'adev' [-Wunused-variable]
  929 |  struct amdgpu_device *adev = drm_to_adev(dev);
      |                        ^~~~

Introduced by commit

  8f66090b7bb7 ("drm/amdgpu: Remove references to struct drm_device.pdev")

drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_device.c: In function 'amdgpu_device_resize_fb_bar':
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_device.c:1109:6: warning: unused variable 'space_needed' [-Wunused-variable]
 1109 |  u64 space_needed = roundup_pow_of_two(adev->gmc.real_vram_size);
      |      ^~~~~~~~~~~~

Introduced by commit

  453f617a30aa ("drm/amdgpu: Resize BAR0 to the maximum available size, even if it doesn't cover VRAM")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell