Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the jc_docs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 17:13:03 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the jc_docs tree, today's linux-next build (KCONFIG_NAME)
produced these warnings:

fs/pstore/zone.c:39: warning: expecting prototype for struct psz_head. Prototype was for struct psz_buffer instead
include/linux/connector.h:122: warning: expecting prototype for cn_netlink_send_mult(). Prototype was for cn_netlink_send() instead
include/linux/firmware/intel/stratix10-svc-client.h:15: warning: expecting prototype for Service layer driver supports client names(). Prototype was for SVC_CLIENT_FPGA() instead
include/linux/firmware/intel/stratix10-svc-client.h:45: warning: expecting prototype for in bit number(). Prototype was for SVC_STATUS_OK() instead
include/linux/firmware/intel/stratix10-svc-client.h:59: warning: expecting prototype for Flag bit for COMMAND_RECONFIG(). Prototype was for COMMAND_RECONFIG_FLAG_PARTIAL() instead
include/linux/firmware/intel/stratix10-svc-client.h:66: warning: expecting prototype for Timeout settings for service clients(). Prototype was for SVC_RECONFIG_REQUEST_TIMEOUT_MS() instead
include/linux/firmware/intel/stratix10-svc-client.h:228: warning: expecting prototype for intel_svc_done(). Prototype was for stratix10_svc_done() instead
include/linux/firmware/intel/stratix10-svc-client.h:15: warning: expecting prototype for Service layer driver supports client names(). Prototype was for SVC_CLIENT_FPGA() instead
include/linux/firmware/intel/stratix10-svc-client.h:45: warning: expecting prototype for in bit number(). Prototype was for SVC_STATUS_OK() instead
include/linux/firmware/intel/stratix10-svc-client.h:59: warning: expecting prototype for Flag bit for COMMAND_RECONFIG(). Prototype was for COMMAND_RECONFIG_FLAG_PARTIAL() instead
include/linux/firmware/intel/stratix10-svc-client.h:66: warning: expecting prototype for Timeout settings for service clients(). Prototype was for SVC_RECONFIG_REQUEST_TIMEOUT_MS() instead
include/linux/firmware/intel/stratix10-svc-client.h:228: warning: expecting prototype for intel_svc_done(). Prototype was for stratix10_svc_done() instead
include/linux/firmware/intel/stratix10-svc-client.h:15: warning: expecting prototype for Service layer driver supports client names(). Prototype was for SVC_CLIENT_FPGA() instead
include/linux/firmware/intel/stratix10-svc-client.h:45: warning: expecting prototype for in bit number(). Prototype was for SVC_STATUS_OK() instead
include/linux/firmware/intel/stratix10-svc-client.h:59: warning: expecting prototype for Flag bit for COMMAND_RECONFIG(). Prototype was for COMMAND_RECONFIG_FLAG_PARTIAL() instead
include/linux/firmware/intel/stratix10-svc-client.h:66: warning: expecting prototype for Timeout settings for service clients(). Prototype was for SVC_RECONFIG_REQUEST_TIMEOUT_MS() instead
include/linux/firmware/intel/stratix10-svc-client.h:228: warning: expecting prototype for intel_svc_done(). Prototype was for stratix10_svc_done() instead
include/linux/firmware/intel/stratix10-svc-client.h:15: warning: expecting prototype for Service layer driver supports client names(). Prototype was for SVC_CLIENT_FPGA() instead
include/linux/firmware/intel/stratix10-svc-client.h:45: warning: expecting prototype for in bit number(). Prototype was for SVC_STATUS_OK() instead
include/linux/firmware/intel/stratix10-svc-client.h:59: warning: expecting prototype for Flag bit for COMMAND_RECONFIG(). Prototype was for COMMAND_RECONFIG_FLAG_PARTIAL() instead
include/linux/firmware/intel/stratix10-svc-client.h:66: warning: expecting prototype for Timeout settings for service clients(). Prototype was for SVC_RECONFIG_REQUEST_TIMEOUT_MS() instead
include/linux/firmware/intel/stratix10-svc-client.h:228: warning: expecting prototype for intel_svc_done(). Prototype was for stratix10_svc_done() instead
include/linux/firmware/intel/stratix10-svc-client.h:15: warning: expecting prototype for Service layer driver supports client names(). Prototype was for SVC_CLIENT_FPGA() instead
include/linux/firmware/intel/stratix10-svc-client.h:45: warning: expecting prototype for in bit number(). Prototype was for SVC_STATUS_OK() instead
include/linux/firmware/intel/stratix10-svc-client.h:59: warning: expecting prototype for Flag bit for COMMAND_RECONFIG(). Prototype was for COMMAND_RECONFIG_FLAG_PARTIAL() instead
include/linux/firmware/intel/stratix10-svc-client.h:66: warning: expecting prototype for Timeout settings for service clients(). Prototype was for SVC_RECONFIG_REQUEST_TIMEOUT_MS() instead
include/linux/firmware/intel/stratix10-svc-client.h:228: warning: expecting prototype for intel_svc_done(). Prototype was for stratix10_svc_done() instead
include/linux/memblock.h:292: warning: expecting prototype for for_each_free_mem_range_in_zone(). Prototype was for for_each_free_mem_pfn_range_in_zone() instead
include/linux/memblock.h:308: warning: expecting prototype for for_each_free_mem_range_in_zone_from(). Prototype was for for_each_free_mem_pfn_range_in_zone_from() instead
drivers/rapidio/rio.c:758: warning: expecting prototype for rio_unmap_inb_region(). Prototype was for rio_unmap_outb_region() instead
include/linux/w1.h:292: warning: expecting prototype for module_w1_driver(). Prototype was for module_w1_family() instead
drivers/rapidio/rio.c:758: warning: expecting prototype for rio_unmap_inb_region(). Prototype was for rio_unmap_outb_region() instead
fs/dcache.c:477: warning: expecting prototype for d_drop(). Prototype was for ___d_drop() instead
fs/dcache.c:1014: warning: expecting prototype for d_find_alias(). Prototype was for __d_find_alias() instead
fs/inode.c:1517: warning: expecting prototype for find_inode_by_rcu(). Prototype was for find_inode_by_ino_rcu() instead
fs/inode.c:1792: warning: expecting prototype for touch_atime(). Prototype was for atime_needs_update() instead
fs/super.c:1728: warning: expecting prototype for thaw_super(). Prototype was for thaw_super_locked() instead
fs/seq_file.c:1056: warning: expecting prototype for seq_hlist_start_precpu(). Prototype was for seq_hlist_start_percpu() instead
drivers/parport/share.c:280: warning: expecting prototype for parport_register_driver(). Prototype was for __parport_register_driver() instead
lib/crc7.c:66: warning: expecting prototype for crc7(). Prototype was for crc7_be() instead

Exposed by commit

  52042e2db452 ("scripts: kernel-doc: validate kernel-doc markup with the actual names")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell