Subject: Re: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the jc_docs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 18:16:22 +1100

Hi all,

On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 17:13:03 +1100 Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
> 
> After merging the jc_docs tree, today's linux-next build (KCONFIG_NAME)
> produced these warnings:
> 

Also, these:

tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:82: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * TH_LOG(fmt, ...)
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:116: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * SKIP(statement, fmt, ...)
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:139: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * TEST(test_name) - Defines the test function and creates the registration
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:158: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * TEST_SIGNAL(test_name, signal)
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:198: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * FIXTURE_DATA(datatype_name) - Wraps the struct name so we have one less
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:215: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * FIXTURE(fixture_name) - Called once per fixture to setup the data and
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:242: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * FIXTURE_SETUP(fixture_name) - Prepares the setup function for the fixture.
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:268: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * FIXTURE_TEARDOWN(fixture_name)
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:289: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * FIXTURE_VARIANT(fixture_name) - Optionally called once per fixture
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:308: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * FIXTURE_VARIANT_ADD(fixture_name, variant_name) - Called once per fixture
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:342: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * TEST_F(fixture_name, test_name) - Emits test registration and helpers for
include/linux/seqlock.h:829: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * DEFINE_SEQLOCK(sl) - Define a statically allocated seqlock_t
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:82: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * TH_LOG(fmt, ...)
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:116: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * SKIP(statement, fmt, ...)
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:139: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * TEST(test_name) - Defines the test function and creates the registration
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:158: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * TEST_SIGNAL(test_name, signal)
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:198: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * FIXTURE_DATA(datatype_name) - Wraps the struct name so we have one less
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:215: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * FIXTURE(fixture_name) - Called once per fixture to setup the data and
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:242: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * FIXTURE_SETUP(fixture_name) - Prepares the setup function for the fixture.
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:268: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * FIXTURE_TEARDOWN(fixture_name)
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:289: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * FIXTURE_VARIANT(fixture_name) - Optionally called once per fixture
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:308: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * FIXTURE_VARIANT_ADD(fixture_name, variant_name) - Called once per fixture
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:342: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * TEST_F(fixture_name, test_name) - Emits test registration and helpers for
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:82: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * TH_LOG(fmt, ...)
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:116: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * SKIP(statement, fmt, ...)
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:139: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * TEST(test_name) - Defines the test function and creates the registration
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:158: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * TEST_SIGNAL(test_name, signal)
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:198: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * FIXTURE_DATA(datatype_name) - Wraps the struct name so we have one less
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:215: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * FIXTURE(fixture_name) - Called once per fixture to setup the data and
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:242: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * FIXTURE_SETUP(fixture_name) - Prepares the setup function for the fixture.
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:268: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * FIXTURE_TEARDOWN(fixture_name)
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:289: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * FIXTURE_VARIANT(fixture_name) - Optionally called once per fixture
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:308: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * FIXTURE_VARIANT_ADD(fixture_name, variant_name) - Called once per fixture
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:342: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * TEST_F(fixture_name, test_name) - Emits test registration and helpers for
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:82: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * TH_LOG(fmt, ...)
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:116: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * SKIP(statement, fmt, ...)
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:139: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * TEST(test_name) - Defines the test function and creates the registration
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:158: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * TEST_SIGNAL(test_name, signal)
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:198: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * FIXTURE_DATA(datatype_name) - Wraps the struct name so we have one less
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:215: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * FIXTURE(fixture_name) - Called once per fixture to setup the data and
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:242: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * FIXTURE_SETUP(fixture_name) - Prepares the setup function for the fixture.
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:268: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * FIXTURE_TEARDOWN(fixture_name)
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:289: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * FIXTURE_VARIANT(fixture_name) - Optionally called once per fixture
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:308: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * FIXTURE_VARIANT_ADD(fixture_name, variant_name) - Called once per fixture
tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_harness.h:342: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * TEST_F(fixture_name, test_name) - Emits test registration and helpers for
fs/seq_file.c:672: warning: wrong kernel-doc identifier on line:
 * A helper routine for putting decimal numbers without rich format of printf().
lib/crc7.c:1: warning: no structured comments found

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell