Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the usb tree with the usb.current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 13:06:03 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the usb tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/usb/gadget/udc/bdc/Kconfig

between commit:

  ef02684c4e67 ("usb: bdc: Make bdc pci driver depend on BROKEN")

from the usb.current tree and commit:

  7766cafea0ec ("usb: bdc: Remove the BDC PCI driver")

from the usb tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the text updated by the former) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell