Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the gpio-brgl tree with the gpio-brgl-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 13:51:08 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the gpio-brgl tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpio/Kconfig

between commit:

  298d75c9b188 ("gpio: tegra: Add missing dependencies")

from the gpio-brgl-fixes tree and commit:

  355ef6bb005f ("gpio: tegra: Add dependency on GPIOLIB_IRQCHIP")

from the gpio-brgl tree.

I fixed it up (the former is just a superset of the latter) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell