Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the notifications tree with the keys tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 16:08:57 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the notifications tree got conflicts in:

  Documentation/security/keys/core.rst
  samples/Kconfig
  samples/watch_queue/watch_test.c
  security/keys/Kconfig

between commit:

  0c3f19da1229 ("watch_queue: Drop references to /dev/watch_queue")

from the keys tree and commit:

  e3bc554d80d3 ("watch_queue: Clean up references to /dev/watch_queue")

from the notifications tree.

I fixed it up (in each file I used the latter's version of the
conflicted text) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed
as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should
be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted
for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the
maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex
conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell