Subject: Re: linux-next: build warning after merge of the drm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 18:29:46 +1100

Hi Daniel,

On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 08:17:58 +0100 Daniel Vetter <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hm that has been in drm-intel-gt-next for a few days, is that tree not
> in linux-next?

It is not.

These are the drm branches currently in linux-next:

drm-fixes	git://git.freedesktop.org/git/drm/drm.git	drm-fixes
amdgpu-fixes	git://people.freedesktop.org/~agd5f/linux	drm-fixes
drm-intel-fixes	git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm-intel		for-linux-next-fixes
drm-misc-fixes	git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm/drm-misc	for-linux-next-fixes
drm		git://git.freedesktop.org/git/drm/drm.git	drm-next
amdgpu		https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/agd5f/linux	drm-next
drm-intel	git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm-intel		for-linux-next
drm-tegra	git://anongit.freedesktop.org/tegra/linux.git	drm/tegra/for-next
drm-misc	git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm/drm-misc	for-linux-next
drm-msm		https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/msm.git	msm-next
imx-drm		https://git.pengutronix.de/git/pza/linux	imx-drm/next
etnaviv		https://git.pengutronix.de/git/lst/linux	etnaviv/next

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell