Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-intel tree with the drm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 11:46:44 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-intel tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gem/i915_gem_object.h

between commit:

  41a9c75d0acf ("drm/i915/gem: Move stolen node into GEM object union")

from the drm tree and commit:

  5fbc2c2bfa5c ("drm/i915/gem: Add a helper to read data from a GEM object page")

from the drm-intel tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gem/i915_gem_object.h
index 5274e9d139b4,ae83737f1d48..000000000000
--- a/drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gem/i915_gem_object.h
+++ b/drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gem/i915_gem_object.h
@@@ -548,6 -546,6 +554,8 @@@ i915_gem_object_invalidate_frontbuffer(
  		__i915_gem_object_invalidate_frontbuffer(obj, origin);
  }
  
 +bool i915_gem_object_is_shmem(const struct drm_i915_gem_object *obj);
 +
+ int i915_gem_object_read_from_page(struct drm_i915_gem_object *obj, u64 offset, void *dst, int size);
+ 
  #endif