Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the scsi-mkp tree with the kbuild tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 15:02:13 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the scsi-mkp tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/scsi/gdth.c

between commit:

  537896fabed1 ("kbuild: give the SUBLEVEL more room in KERNEL_VERSION")

from the kbuild tree and commit:

  0653c358d2dc ("scsi: Drop gdth driver")

from the scsi-mkp tree.

I fixed it up (I deleted the file) and can carry the fix as necessary.
This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell