Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the pidfd tree with the integrity tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 17:31:20 +1100

Hi all,

FIXME: Add owner of second tree to To:
       Add author(s)/SOB of conflicting commits.

Today's linux-next merge of the pidfd tree got a conflict in:

  security/integrity/ima/ima_main.c

between commits:

  2b4a2474a202 ("IMA: generalize keyring specific measurement constructs")
  291af651b350 ("IMA: add support to measure buffer data hash")
  d6e645012d97 ("IMA: define a hook to measure kernel integrity critical data")
  9f5d7d23cc5e ("IMA: extend critical data hook to limit the measurement based on a label")

from the integrity tree and commit:

  a2d2329e30e2 ("ima: handle idmapped mounts")

from the pidfd tree.

At this point, the whole thing just got too hard, so I dropped the
pidfd tree for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell