Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kvm-arm tree with the arm64 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 16:24:09 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kvm-arm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm64/include/asm/kvm_asm.h

between commit:

  7001d4af926b ("arm64: Drop workaround for broken 'S' constraint with GCC 4.9")

from the arm64 tree and commit:

  247bc166e6b3 ("KVM: arm64: Remove hyp_symbol_addr")

from the kvm-arm tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the code updated by the former) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell