Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the notifications tree with the pidfd tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 21:51:01 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the notifications tree got conflicts in:

  arch/alpha/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
  arch/arm/tools/syscall.tbl
  arch/arm64/include/asm/unistd32.h
  arch/ia64/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
  arch/m68k/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
  arch/microblaze/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
  arch/mips/kernel/syscalls/syscall_n32.tbl
  arch/mips/kernel/syscalls/syscall_n64.tbl
  arch/mips/kernel/syscalls/syscall_o32.tbl
  arch/parisc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
  arch/powerpc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
  arch/s390/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
  arch/sh/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
  arch/sparc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
  arch/x86/entry/syscalls/syscall_32.tbl
  arch/x86/entry/syscalls/syscall_64.tbl
  arch/xtensa/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
  fs/namespace.c
  include/uapi/asm-generic/unistd.h

between various commits from the pidfd tree and commit:

  0358d747f97b ("watch_queue: Implement mount topology and attribute change notifications")

from the notifications tree.

Its too late at night, so I dropped the notifications tree for today
and will try to work it out tomorrow, sorry.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell