Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the risc-v tree with the arm64 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 10:27:47 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the risc-v tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm64/mm/Makefile

between commit:

  072e3d96a79a ("arm64: hibernate: move page handling function to new trans_pgd.c")

from the arm64 tree and commit:

  ae3c107cd8be ("numa: Move numa implementation to common code")

from the risc-v tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc arch/arm64/mm/Makefile
index 77222d92667a,cd60e4fed78f..000000000000
--- a/arch/arm64/mm/Makefile
+++ b/arch/arm64/mm/Makefile
@@@ -6,8 -6,6 +6,7 @@@ obj-y				:= dma-mapping.o extable.o fau
  obj-$(CONFIG_HUGETLB_PAGE)	+= hugetlbpage.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_PTDUMP_CORE)	+= ptdump.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_PTDUMP_DEBUGFS)	+= ptdump_debugfs.o
 +obj-$(CONFIG_TRANS_TABLE)	+= trans_pgd.o
- obj-$(CONFIG_NUMA)		+= numa.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_DEBUG_VIRTUAL)	+= physaddr.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_ARM64_MTE)		+= mteswap.o
  KASAN_SANITIZE_physaddr.o	+= n