Subject: linux-next: Fixes tag needs some work in the block tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2021 07:13:16 +1100

Hi all,

In commit

  8a0c014cd205 ("floppy: reintroduce O_NDELAY fix")

Fixes tag

  Fixes: 09954bad4 ("floppy: refactor open() flags handling")

has these problem(s):

  - SHA1 should be at least 12 digits long

Fixes tag

  Fixes: f2791e7ead ("Revert "floppy: refactor open() flags handling"")

has these problem(s):

  - SHA1 should be at least 12 digits long

These can be fixed for future commits by setting core.abbrev to 12
(or more) or (for git v2.11 or later) just making sure it is not set
(or set to "auto").

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell