Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the v4l-dvb tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 11:32:08 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the v4l-dvb tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) produced this warning:

WARNING: modpost: drivers/media/i2c/rdacm21-camera_module: 'max9271_set_serial_link' exported twice. Previous export was in drivers/media/i2c/rdacm20-camera_module.ko
WARNING: modpost: drivers/media/i2c/rdacm21-camera_module: 'max9271_configure_i2c' exported twice. Previous export was in drivers/media/i2c/rdacm20-camera_module.ko
WARNING: modpost: drivers/media/i2c/rdacm21-camera_module: 'max9271_set_high_threshold' exported twice. Previous export was in drivers/media/i2c/rdacm20-camera_module.ko
WARNING: modpost: drivers/media/i2c/rdacm21-camera_module: 'max9271_configure_gmsl_link' exported twice. Previous export was in drivers/media/i2c/rdacm20-camera_module.ko
WARNING: modpost: drivers/media/i2c/rdacm21-camera_module: 'max9271_set_gpios' exported twice. Previous export was in drivers/media/i2c/rdacm20-camera_module.ko
WARNING: modpost: drivers/media/i2c/rdacm21-camera_module: 'max9271_clear_gpios' exported twice. Previous export was in drivers/media/i2c/rdacm20-camera_module.ko
WARNING: modpost: drivers/media/i2c/rdacm21-camera_module: 'max9271_enable_gpios' exported twice. Previous export was in drivers/media/i2c/rdacm20-camera_module.ko
WARNING: modpost: drivers/media/i2c/rdacm21-camera_module: 'max9271_disable_gpios' exported twice. Previous export was in drivers/media/i2c/rdacm20-camera_module.ko
WARNING: modpost: drivers/media/i2c/rdacm21-camera_module: 'max9271_verify_id' exported twice. Previous export was in drivers/media/i2c/rdacm20-camera_module.ko
WARNING: modpost: drivers/media/i2c/rdacm21-camera_module: 'max9271_set_address' exported twice. Previous export was in drivers/media/i2c/rdacm20-camera_module.ko
WARNING: modpost: drivers/media/i2c/rdacm21-camera_module: 'max9271_set_deserializer_address' exported twice. Previous export was in drivers/media/i2c/rdacm20-camera_module.ko
WARNING: modpost: drivers/media/i2c/rdacm21-camera_module: 'max9271_set_translation' exported twice. Previous export was in drivers/media/i2c/rdacm20-camera_module.ko

Introduced by commit

  a59f853b3b4b ("media: i2c: Add driver for RDACM21 camera module")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell