Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 23:10:52 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in:

  lib/cpumask.c

between commit:

  2452483d9546 ("Revert "lib: Restrict cpumask_local_spread to houskeeping CPUs"")

from Linus' tree and commits:

  9eca9bb9bd98 ("lib: optimize cpumask_local_spread()")
  a7ac26ba236f ("lib-optimize-cpumask_local_spread-v8")

from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (it was sufficiently messy that I just dropped the 2
commits from the akpm-current tree for today) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell