Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the gpio-brgl tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 07:25:57 +1100

Hi all,

Commits

  78034b8e072d ("gpio: msic: Drop driver from Makefile")
  5a2a46ae4b26 ("gpio: wcove: Split out to_ireg() helper and deduplicate the code")
  9fe5fcd64035 ("gpio: wcove: Switch to use regmap_set_bits(), regmap_clear_bits()")
  2edba74c9d34 ("gpio: wcove: Get rid of error prone casting in IRQ handler")
  944dcbe84b8a ("gpio: intel-mid: Remove driver for deprecated platform")
  fe08e9e26ae7 ("gpio: msic: Remove driver for deprecated platform")
  6e004a98299c ("gpio: aggregator: Remove trailing comma in terminator entries")
  b2498cb87c4b ("gpio: aggregator: Use compound literal from the header")
  deb631c40114 ("gpio: aggregator: Replace isrange() by using get_options()")
  0ea09083116d ("lib/cmdline: Allow get_options() to take 0 to validate the input")
  f1f405c35ec2 ("lib/cmdline: Update documentation to reflect behaviour")
  d3c7cfc6d3dc ("lib/cmdline_kunit: add a new test case for get_options()")
  1d10243dc295 ("gpio: merrifield: Make bias configuration available for GPIOs")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their committer.

One of the hazards of rebasing :-(

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell