Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tip tree with the pm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 16:07:14 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in:

  arch/x86/platform/intel-mid/device_libs/platform_bt.c

between commit:

  4590d98f5a4f ("sfi: Remove framework for deprecated firmware")

from the pm tree and commit:

  bdb154f074a6 ("x86/platform/intel-mid: Convert comma to semicolon")

from the tip tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the file, so I did that) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell