Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the devicetree tree with the powerpc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 14:48:15 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the devicetree tree got a conflict in:

  arch/powerpc/kexec/elf_64.c

between commit:

  2377c92e37fe ("powerpc/kexec_file: fix FDT size estimation for kdump kernel")

from the powerpc tree and commit:

  130b2d59cec0 ("powerpc: Use common of_kexec_alloc_and_setup_fdt()")

from the devicetree tree.

I can't easily see how to resolve these, so for now I have just used
the latter' changes to this file.

I fixed it up and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as
far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be
mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell