Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the sparc tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 07:56:20 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the sparc tree got a conflict in:

  arch/sparc/Kconfig

between commit:

  41026c343540 ("Kconfig: regularize selection of CONFIG_BINFMT_ELF")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  80bddf5c93a9 ("sparc64: only select COMPAT_BINFMT_ELF if BINFMT_ELF is set")

from the sparc tree.

I fixed it up (I used the former) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell