Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the v4l-dvb tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 12:50:42 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the v4l-dvb tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs)
produced these warnings:

Documentation/userspace-api/media/v4l/hist-v4l2.rst:818: WARNING: undefined label: control-flags (if the link has no caption the label must precede a section header)
Documentation/userspace-api/media/v4l/hist-v4l2.rst:853: WARNING: undefined label: reserved-formats (if the link has no caption the label must precede a section header)
Documentation/userspace-api/media/v4l/pixfmt-v4l2.rst:47: WARNING: undefined label: reserved-formats (if the link has no caption the label must precede a section header)
Documentation/userspace-api/media/v4l/subdev-formats.rst:39: WARNING: undefined label: v4l2-subdev-mbus-code-flags (if the link has no caption the label must precede a section header)
Documentation/userspace-api/media/v4l/subdev-formats.rst:53: WARNING: undefined label: v4l2-subdev-mbus-code-flags (if the link has no caption the label must precede a section header)
Documentation/userspace-api/media/v4l/subdev-formats.rst:67: WARNING: undefined label: v4l2-subdev-mbus-code-flags (if the link has no caption the label must precede a section header)
Documentation/userspace-api/media/v4l/subdev-formats.rst:83: WARNING: undefined label: v4l2-subdev-mbus-code-flags (if the link has no caption the label must precede a section header)
Documentation/userspace-api/media/v4l/subdev-formats.rst:97: WARNING: undefined label: v4l2-subdev-mbus-code-flags (if the link has no caption the label must precede a section header)
Documentation/userspace-api/media/v4l/subdev-formats.rst:140: WARNING: undefined label: v4l2-subdev-mbus-code-flags (if the link has no caption the label must precede a section header)
Documentation/userspace-api/media/v4l/vidioc-decoder-cmd.rst:75: WARNING: undefined label: decoder-cmds (if the link has no caption the label must precede a section header)
Documentation/userspace-api/media/v4l/vidioc-dqevent.rst:234: WARNING: undefined label: control-flags (if the link has no caption the label must precede a section header)
Documentation/userspace-api/media/v4l/vidioc-g-dv-timings.rst:156: WARNING: undefined label: dv-bt-flags (if the link has no caption the label must precede a section header)
Documentation/userspace-api/media/v4l/vidioc-g-ext-ctrls.rst:41: WARNING: undefined label: ctrl-class (if the link has no caption the label must precede a section header)
Documentation/userspace-api/media/v4l/vidioc-g-ext-ctrls.rst:246: WARNING: undefined label: ctrl-class (if the link has no caption the label must precede a section header)
Documentation/userspace-api/media/v4l/vidioc-g-ext-ctrls.rst:269: WARNING: undefined label: ctrl-class (if the link has no caption the label must precede a section header)
Documentation/userspace-api/media/v4l/vidioc-g-modulator.rst:100: WARNING: undefined label: modulator-txsubchans (if the link has no caption the label must precede a section header)
Documentation/userspace-api/media/v4l/vidioc-g-tuner.rst:119: WARNING: undefined label: tuner-rxsubchans (if the link has no caption the label must precede a section header)
Documentation/userspace-api/media/v4l/vidioc-queryctrl.rst:167: WARNING: undefined label: control-flags (if the link has no caption the label must precede a section header)
Documentation/userspace-api/media/v4l/vidioc-queryctrl.rst:245: WARNING: undefined label: control-flags (if the link has no caption the label must precede a section header)
Documentation/userspace-api/media/v4l/vidioc-queryctrl.rst:396: WARNING: undefined label: ctrl-class (if the link has no caption the label must precede a section header)
Documentation/userspace-api/media/v4l/vidioc-subdev-enum-mbus-code.rst:73: WARNING: undefined label: v4l2-subdev-mbus-code-flags (if the link has no caption the label must precede a section header)

I don't know what caused this, sorry.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell