Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with the drm-misc-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 12:02:21 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/dsi.c

between commit:

  690911544275 ("drm/omap: dsi: fix unsigned expression compared with zero")

from the drm-misc-fixes tree and commit:

  bbd13d6a7b2e ("drm/omap: dsi: fix unreachable code in dsi_vc_send_short()")

from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (these do basically the same thing, so I used the former
version) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned
to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.
You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell