Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 08:29:39 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/net/can/usb/peak_usb/pcan_usb_fd.c

between commit:

  6417f03132a6 ("module: remove never implemented MODULE_SUPPORTED_DEVICE")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  59ec7b89ed3e ("can: peak_usb: add forgotten supported devices")

from the net tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the new MODULE_SUPPORTED_DEVICE() lines)
and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell