Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the ftrace tree with the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 14:45:03 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the ftrace tree got a conflict in:

  arch/x86/kernel/kprobes/ftrace.c

between commit:

  d9f6e12fb0b7 ("x86: Fix various typos in comments")

from the tip tree and commit:

  e0196ae73234 ("ftrace: Fix spelling mistake "disabed" -> "disabled"")

from the ftrace tree.

I fixed it up (I used the former - it fixed a second typo in the same
comment) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far
as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be
mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell