Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 17:12:45 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in:

  arch/x86/mm/init_64.c

between commit:

  d9f6e12fb0b7 ("x86: Fix various typos in comments")

from the tip tree and commit:

  68f7bf6e7e98 ("x86/vmemmap: drop handling of 4K unaligned vmemmap range")

from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the comments fixed up by the former)
and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell