Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the bpf tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 13:02:00 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  include/linux/skmsg.h

between commit:

  1c84b33101c8 ("bpf, sockmap: Fix sk->prot unhash op reset")

from the bpf tree and commit:

  8a59f9d1e3d4 ("sock: Introduce sk->sk_prot->psock_update_sk_prot()")

from the net-next tree.

I didn't know how to fixed it up so I just used the latter version or
today - a better solution would be appreciated. This is now fixed as
far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be
mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell