Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the kvm-arm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 21:44:00 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the kvm-arm tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs)
produced this warning:

/home/sfr/next/next/Documentation/virt/kvm/arm/ptp_kvm.rst:19: WARNING: Malformed table.
Text in column margin in table line 5.

=============    ==========    ==========
Function ID:     (uint32)      0x86000001
Arguments:       (uint32)      KVM_PTP_VIRT_COUNTER(0)
                               KVM_PTP_PHYS_COUNTER(1)
Return Values:   (int32)       NOT_SUPPORTED(-1) on error, or
                 (uint32)      Upper 32 bits of wall clock time (r0)
                 (uint32)      Lower 32 bits of wall clock time (r1)
                 (uint32)      Upper 32 bits of counter (r2)
                 (uint32)      Lower 32 bits of counter (r3)
Endianness:                    No Restrictions.
=============    ==========    ==========

Introduced by commit

  3bf725699bf6 ("KVM: arm64: Add support for the KVM PTP service")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell