Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the mac80211-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 20:33:49 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the mac80211-next tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs)
produced this warning:

include/net/cfg80211.h:6643: warning: expecting prototype for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state(). Prototype was for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state_reason() instead
include/net/cfg80211.h:6643: warning: expecting prototype for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state(). Prototype was for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state_reason() instead
include/net/cfg80211.h:6643: warning: expecting prototype for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state(). Prototype was for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state_reason() instead
include/net/cfg80211.h:6643: warning: expecting prototype for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state(). Prototype was for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state_reason() instead
include/net/cfg80211.h:6643: warning: expecting prototype for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state(). Prototype was for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state_reason() instead
include/net/cfg80211.h:6643: warning: expecting prototype for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state(). Prototype was for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state_reason() instead
include/net/cfg80211.h:6643: warning: expecting prototype for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state(). Prototype was for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state_reason() instead
include/net/cfg80211.h:6643: warning: expecting prototype for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state(). Prototype was for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state_reason() instead
include/net/cfg80211.h:6643: warning: expecting prototype for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state(). Prototype was for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state_reason() instead
include/net/cfg80211.h:6643: warning: expecting prototype for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state(). Prototype was for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state_reason() instead
include/net/cfg80211.h:6643: warning: expecting prototype for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state(). Prototype was for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state_reason() instead
include/net/cfg80211.h:6643: warning: expecting prototype for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state(). Prototype was for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state_reason() instead
include/net/cfg80211.h:6643: warning: expecting prototype for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state(). Prototype was for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state_reason() instead
include/net/cfg80211.h:6643: warning: expecting prototype for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state(). Prototype was for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state_reason() instead
include/net/cfg80211.h:6643: warning: expecting prototype for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state(). Prototype was for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state_reason() instead
include/net/cfg80211.h:6643: warning: expecting prototype for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state(). Prototype was for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state_reason() instead
include/net/cfg80211.h:6643: warning: expecting prototype for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state(). Prototype was for wiphy_rfkill_set_hw_state_reason() instead

Introduced by commit

  6f779a66dc84 ("cfg80211: allow specifying a reason for hw_rfkill")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell