Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the vfio tree with the drm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 16:47:34 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the vfio tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/gvt.c

between commit:

  9ff06c385300 ("drm/i915/gvt: Remove references to struct drm_device.pdev")

from the drm tree and commit:

  383987fd15ba ("vfio/gvt: Use mdev_get_type_group_id()")

from the vfio tree.

I fixed it up (I used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell