Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the ftrace tree with the bpf-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 14:14:52 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the ftrace tree got a conflict in:

  kernel/trace/bpf_trace.c

between commit:

  d9c9e4db186a ("bpf: Factorize bpf_trace_printk and bpf_seq_printf")

from the bpf-next tree and commit:

  f2cc020d7876 ("tracing: Fix various typos in comments")

from the ftrace tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the comment updated by the latter) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell