Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the vfs tree with the csky tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 09:39:31 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the vfs tree got a conflict in:

  arch/csky/include/asm/uaccess.h

between commit:

  d3900e8d918f ("csky: uaccess.h: Coding convention with asm generic")

from the csky tree and commit:

  a0d8d552783b ("whack-a-mole: kill strlen_user() (again)")

from the vfs tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the former version (which also removed
strlen_user) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as
far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be
mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell