Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kvm tree with the mips tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 14:35:23 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kvm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/mips/kvm/trap_emul.c

between commit:

  45c7e8af4a5e ("MIPS: Remove KVM_TE support")

from the mips tree and commit:

  5194552fb1ff ("KVM: MIPS: rework flush_shadow_* callbacks into one that prepares the flush")

from the kvm tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell